2.15.2006

Meme

I found this Meme at Alexey's. I'm wondering if he forwarded it to me as a mistake, but anyway. Here it goes.

Four jobs you've had in your life: Programmer, Software developer, research assistant, and math teacher.

Four movies you could watch over and over (Over and over? the same movie? Are you for real?): Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo, Cutthroat Island (don’t ask why), any Laurel & Hardy, both Predators. I don’t really like watching my favourite movies frequently, so I chose some “light” films for this list.

Four places you've lived: Genève, Potosí, Lausanne, Fribourg.

Four TV shows: I don’t care much about TV these days (or years), but I remember these ones (when I was young): The Transformers, Shaka Zulu, Believe it or not, and Batman (of the sixties, with Adam West of course).


Four places you've been on vacation:
Vienna, Barcelona, San Ramón, Venice.


Four websites you visit daily: imdb, Amazon, TheServerSide, Wikipedia.

Four of your favorite foods: Ravioli, Canelloni, Lasagna, Tortellini.

Four places you'd rather be: Rivendell, Giza, Athens, Istanbul.


Four albums you can't live without: Four is far too small as a number for this one. Anyway: Meddle, Untitled Led Fourth Album, Self-titled fab-four album, Wheels of Fire.


any blogger interested in doing this meme? Takes like 30 seconds, and won't kill you.

Aucun commentaire: